Liverpool reject first Munich offer for Mane

0 35

Liverpool reject first Munich offer for Mane

Liverpool have reportedly rejected a first offer of 25 million pounds ($31 million) from Bayern Munich for their forward Sadio Mane, reported dpa.

The Times said late Sunday that Liverpool have considered the sum, which included add-ons, far too low for the 30-year-old Senegal international.

Liverpool allegedly value Mane at more than 40 million pounds. He has been at the Reds since 2016 and has one more year on his contract.

Mane has been linked for weeks with a move the 10-time reigning Bundesliga champions where the future of striker Robert Lewandowski and winger Serge Gnabry is uncertain.

Mane appeared to suggest last week he wanted to leave but he said after Senegal's 3-1 win over Benin in Africa Cup of Nations qualifying that "I am still under contract at Liverpool which is a club I respect a lot. Regarding the future, we'll see."

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.